America's only website development, social media promotion and SEO company.
Call us at 740.497.2651 or email at email@example.com
"We remain 100% committed to the proposition that small, medium and growing companies are entitled to outstanding representation on the web and on social media. That commitment is why the quality of our work is superior and our prices are so reasonable. We have learned that when we do a great job for our clients, our clients are better positioned to serve their own customers well. What other kind of world could you possibly want?" -- Phil Mershon
What do clients want?
- They want their businesses to grow and their revenues to increase.
- They want to provide products or services that people will buy.
- They want clients to have positive feelings about them.
- Clients want to get reliable answers to their questions in a timely manner.
- They want proof their vendors can deliver.
- They want companies such as Return on Initiative to make recommendations with assurance and confidence.
- They want to enlist companies that can increase the likelihood of success and reduce the chance of failure.
- Clients want to achieve goals and objectives within reasonable and expected time frames.
- They want to out-perform their competition.
- They want to acquire learning and get results in days or hours rather than weeks or months.
- The average cost we assign to a website is $249. A website with shopping capabilities built in will cost approximately $449. Many companies charge far in excess of these amounts because they hope their clients will pay it. What we want is to make web design, social media and SEO available to everyone.
- Promoting your business through social media should be an ongoing endeavor. Every social media post that includes a link to your website creates an internet file. When target-marketed properly, social media posts also reach many people you would love to have as clients and might otherwise never attract. We employ eighteen social media posts each day across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for an average cost to you of $79 per month. The start-up fee for the first month will be a bit higher.
- What about technical support and just regular consulting? We are happy to take your telephone calls any time. With the vast majority of development companies, you have to send an email and wait for someone to get back to you.
Social media versus running ads
Beginning with a great website design
Of course, the process begins with a great website. Some people come to us without one and we rectify that condition. Most people already have a website and many of these websites are just fine. Many, however, benefit from a little back office repair.
What do search engines think about?
In the final analysis, here are the factors that Google thinks about when deciding how important your website is.
- The older your domain the better. While you cannot make your domain older than it is, you can push your expiration into the future by adding years to the expiration.
- Maintain ownership of your domain rather than continually switching the owner.
- Keep your domain registration public.
- Your pages ought to cover several topics.
- Page loading speed must be lightning fast.
- Google will tell you straight up: duplicate content works against you.
- Your site should have images and those images should be optimized, meaning you should include alt text and captions, at a minimum.
- Google Caffeine wants your content to be fresh, so update as often as necessary with substance.
- Do not be afraid to update your pages when new information makes the old obsolete.
- Outbound links from your site to high authority sites sends trust signals to Google.
- Supplementary content additions such as calculations devices are good for authority.
- Multimedia elements tell search engines you are professional.
Just a little more information
Your website and social media consultant is happy to discuss these and other important facts at no cost. Simply telephone 740.497.2651 or 480.737.1822 or complete our simple contact form.