What you require from our company, Return on Initiative, is a website which will convey and transmit the various intricacies, steps and processes the participants will need to bring to the table.
- This will require that we select a name for the website
- an appropriate URL
- variations on the URL for those situations when the end user keys it incorrectly
- annual hosting of the website through a secure server
- daily crawling and fetching of each page of the website allowing the googlebots to read, interpret, process and index the website content
- analyses of search traffic through Google, Bing and Yahoo,
- the weekly addition of links to your website from new and existing high-performance sites
- weekly internal links reaching out to relevant external sites
- creation and development of an internal sitemap to insure that all links are properly being "botted"
- cross-platform mobile usability
- desktop usability
- monthly indexing through the top fifty search engines
- the deployment of URL parameters
- daily monitoring of internal and external security issues
- daily usage of social media optimization across 128 active platforms
- search engine optimization to include the installation of key words, meta tags, and rich text.
We anticipate your need for a total number of website pages will be impossible to quantify with any degree of accuracy due to the anticipated growth of your enterprise and therefore in the interest of fairness to both parties, the price that concludes this proposal will refer to a maximum of twenty-five (25) pages, with additional pages being added at a cost of one-twenty-fifth of the "final" cost each. Regardless, the text content, fonts selections and overall aesthetic presentation of the website---while being the responsibility of Return On Initiative, will be met with your approval each step of the way. Any pre-existing designs, styles, videos or other enhancements are solely at your discretion, meaning that we can create them for you, we can use yours, or we can provide a combination.
Our fee for providing these services is $2,499 for the initial twenty-five pages (or less) for one full year, defined as 365 days. Each additional page, regardless of complexity, will require a furtherance of $100, which will renew at the beginning of the next 365 day period.